The iP Solutions Voltage Regulator Modules are high-speed 0–3.0V, 25A regulator boards suitable for plugging into ATE load boards close to the Device Under Test ( DUT). These high-speed regulators respond to di/dt demands much faster than the typical ATE supply is capable of doing.
The fast response of the regulator allows a significant reduction in the total value of the decoupling capacitance required to keep the DUT voltage constant despite large and fast di/dt changes (25A/nsec). This capacitance value can often be reduced by a factor of 100 or more for a given DUT di/dt step load change and voltage droop requirement.
- Programmable 0–3.0V, 25A regulator
- Less than 30mV droop for 25A/nsec di/dt load change
- Low Dropout Voltage (<500mV for 25Amp output) reduces power dissipation
- Iout measured directly by ATE supply source
- Small board size: 2.0”W 2.8”L 0.7”H
- Pluggable for easy installation and removal
- Over-temperature auto shut-down and status signal
- Voltage shut-down control independent of programmed Vout value